The admissions process is initiated when the family submits a completed application packet through gradelink.com. The following schedule will help to define the application process:
1. Sign up online at gradelink.com and complete an application
2. Administration may ask to schedule an interview
3. Complete the students file with the appropriate documents
- immunization schedule
- pastoral reference
- any necessary academic records
- Sign the code of conduct and the same sex/gender Identity Policy
Claremore Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, nationality, or ethic origin. Admissions preference is not given based on any athletic or academic ability. Once admitted, CCS expects each student to maintain the following minimal enrollment standards:
- the student must maintain eligibility standards ( see academics)
- the student must maintain an acceptable behavior record
- the family must attend a church at least once a month
- tuition must be paid in a timely fashion
CCS reserves the right to dismiss any student that demonstrates unacceptable conduct and/or grades. All students are accepted on a nine-week probationary basis.
Parents that currently have students enrolled at CCS are eligible for re-enrollment before the school year ends.
1. Starts March 15
2. Paperwork must be complete, this secures a spot until the June 30th curriculum fee deadline.
3. Curriculum fees paid by June 30th locks in a classroom spot for the next school year.
Dollar figures vary from year to year, but actual figures are available in March.